12 September 2005

semi-permanent NYC Sept 2005

seattle's bumbershoot and inkspot & then NYC's Semi-Permanent trips were so inspirational and exciting. the people there and speakers were ooozing with enthusiasm.



above is Joshua Davis. I had heard of praystation and visited it occasionally when i lived in london, but i had sortof forgotten about it, and had never known who the creator was. i wasn't up on the who's who, just trying to get my bearings back then. in anycase, now I know who he is and what he is capable of and its amazing. the 15th century painting then the transition to c0omputer program created art is what really blows me away.

i'm going to have to organize my thoughts about the 2 trips in total and make my notes here. i think i am too tired to do it right now.

No comments: