30 October 2005

fight club blagden alley saturday crazy.

1. the APES> my new favorite band
2. reflecting: need to craft the graceful acceptance / response. something like: oh thanks for calling. best of luck to you, i'm sure you will be very busy & successful. if you have any tips or advice for me in the future that would be great, if you think of anything you think would be useful for me in regards to my book, or my interview demeanor, i would really appreciate your thoughts. i was well impressed with the way you run your shop. good luck to you. please keep me in mind if you hear of anything that you think might be a good fit for me.
3. crazy conversation on the phone tonight. was priviledged with some very serious very private information. i really respect that. i feel lucky to be trusted so much by a friend. i hope i can be a supportive reassuring friend for a long time to come.