24 October 2005

percocet and flexeril

they're not working. they just make me sleeeeepy. I could go watch law and order right now. But I feel like a dork sitting in front of the tv so much. boooring.
anyways, my upper back is f-ed. I was cleaning my room yesterday, sunday morning, waiting to go to the play hunting exhibit, and a good song came on and I just jumped around dancing and I was done for. Low mobility and shooting pains. Debilitating.
I was going to work on some trains layouts, and I have so much work to do in my room, but I just can't do anything feeling like this. I am afraid I am sitting incorrectly the whole time. I should probably just drug up and go back to sleep. So boring. I profile wont even be able to sleep anyways.

mom just called and I was feeling too lazy to hold the phone up.
booo...
so sad. so much achey pain.
I guess it is better than yesterday...
glad pr took me to the er. if I still feel like this today with all those drugs who knows what I would feel like with out them. i've had ice and heat and ice and heat. endless. and still it hurts. the scariest part is being incapacitated. like I can't get anything done. can't imagine what it would be like to have a permanent injury like this..
now pr is gone for a week. travelling cross country with rory and tyler. that is going to rock, i wish i could go. i ownder if they would have the farting contest if i was with them...